Peugeot Car Parts
Established in 1810, the Peugeot company started out as a family business that manufactured coffee mills and bicycles. It wasn’t until 1889 that founder Emile Peugeot built the company’s first car which was an unreliable steam tricycle. In 1890, Peugeot developed an internal combustion car but left the family businesses and founded Société des Automobiles Peugeot in 1896 after a disagreement.
Since then, the Peugeot’s company has gone on to enjoy much automotive success thanks to Recent models like the 1960 Peugeot 404 that proved the manufacturer’s reliability and durability. The Peugeot 205 was the original hot hatch and in 1990 was declared the “car of the decade” by CAR Magazine. It also became a popular Group B rally car.
In 1953 Peugeot set up a assembly plant in Australia and maintain the assembly line until the 1980's finishing with the 505.
Peugeot S.A is now known as PSA (Peugeot Societe Anonyme) Group which owns other major automotive brands including Citroen.
Peugeot has a decorated history in motorsport, and over that past century has won:
- World Rally Championship (1985, 1986, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- Dakar Rally (1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- 24 Hours of Le Mans (1992, 1993, 2009)
- World Endurance Championship (1992, 1993)
- Intercontinental Le Mans Cup (2010, 2011)
- Intercontinental Rally Challenge Championship
Peugeot Parts at Run Auto Parts
Run Auto Parts stocks a huge range of parts for all Peugeot models. Our most popular models include:
- Drive belts, pulleys and tensioners
- Timing belt kits
- Front axle parts
- Steering tie rods
- Sway bar links and control arm bushings
- Cooling systems including radiators and thermostats
- Air and fuel filters
- Brakes rotors and pads
- Spark plugs
Top Brands for Peugeot Parts
- Hella Behr
Top Peugeot Models
205, 206, 207, 306, 307, 308, 407, Partner